3rd May 2018, Kuala Lumpur- IDEAS organised a Roundtable Discussion entitled “Malaysia’s path to a Knowledge Economy – Lessons from Home and Abroad”, attended by key officials, lawyers, academics and researchers. The group recognised that the knowledge economy will be a key driver of global economic growth in the future.
- He Jing, Partner, Anjie Law Firm, China
- Stephen Ezell, Vice President, Information Technology and Innovation Foundation, United States
- Philip Stevens, Director, Geneva Network, United Kingdom
- Azwar Kamarudin, Director of Corporate Affairs, Pfizer, Malaysia
- Berly Martawardaya, Program Director, Institute for Development of Economics and Finance, Indonesia
For more photos of the event, please go to our IDEAS Flickr page